Wednesday - 14 Rabi us Sani 1428 - 12 Vaisakh 1929 - 02 May 2007

Ahhhhh. I love beauty. I just love it so very much that I can not for the love of God describe it in words. I am sure you all concur. But, wow!

It has come to my notice that a large number of people are trying very hard to destroy my impeccable reputation. I have seen comments, where people want to ask me how 'I would have spanked myself with leather tongs after pouring yougurt on myself' and other such statements that make the minds of my readers wander to a very unknown land where Jalal can not be what Jalal is!

Shame on you evil mongers for the light from the burning Sun shall shine through the thick clouds of lies and deceit and illuminate my yogurt drenched form using a leather tong with dexterity.

3 Comments:

At 14:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! What the hell!!! You make things more dramatic than those Star Plus soaps :P

 
At 21:15, Blogger Jalal said...

I am sorry but I think that was below the belt!

Noone degrades my dramatic skills!

 
At 18:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was gonna say you're bored but very imaginative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|