Tuesday - 20 Rabi us Sani 1428 - 18 Vaisakh 1929 - 08 May 2007

Ok. Ok. I know, it is wrong, and evil, and sinful, and completely despicable. And I know what all of you will say. No, you should think about these things. Remember last time. Please don't forget how it effected your life. It nearly ruined your career. It destroyed your social life and our friendship was under strain because of your antics. And that I am the only son and I should be more involved in family and not spend all day long sitting in the window seat reading Hardy.

But, I dont care, it is not your decision, it is mine. And, I am not afraid to say it out loud, I will say it, and I will scream it from the top of very tall buildings where noone else can hear me.

I am in lust!

It is this cleaning guy; I swear I can not keep my eyes away from his face. I have just seem him today and yesterday. But, with the amount of staring that I have done and the fact that he actually looks at me now because he knows that I will be staring at him makes it better.

Wicked office lust politics. Jalal is learning so much.

3 Comments:

At 10:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are soooo gonna get fired pretty soon :D

 
At 22:43, Blogger Jalal said...

No, I am not. Just because I would like to engage in extra curricular activities at work doesnt mean I am actually going to engage in them.

 
At 10:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be pretty busy on the 12th what with the Jasmine Revolution hitting the city?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|