Wednesday - 07 Rabi us Sani 1428 - 05 Vaisakh 1929 - 25 April 2007

Well! If there is anything I really like about work, it is the all day training sessions that come few and far between like smiling managers and overly motivated employees. You get to meet a bit too diverse a group of people all trying to enjoy their first and last escape from the clutches of their manager.

And, training means getting off from work at 5 at opposed to the usual 12. So, one gets to have a life. You can go out, have coffee with friends, who, one has to admit, like discussing the strangest of things. What kind of women men are attracted to? What are your worst fears? Who did what at work? I am sorry, I am gay and would to sleep with Colin Farrell but discussing such personal emotional stuff makes me feel uncomfortable and edgy. I mean, what the fuck, I will talk about feelings and emotions if I grow a vagina, but since I am a man, I would rather talk about guns, killing wild animals and fighter jet planes.

Hmmmmmmmm. My brain seems to have been seriously damaged over the past couple of months. Mental Balm anyone?

1 Comments:

At 14:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kinda friends u hang out with who sit in cafes where the newly installed LCDs are playing cricket 24/7 and they sit and talk about these things instead of sports??!?!?!?!?!?!? you should get new ones u know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|