Saturday - 10 Rabi us Sani 1428 - 08 Vaisakh 1929 - 28 April 2007

There are great cooks; there are good cooks; and there are terrible cooks. Apart from being the starting lines of the 1,400 page rollercoaster of a novel on the saucy life of a homosexual cook in an upper class Pakistani house with a general penchant for sex and immorality dealing with the social, cultural and religious undercurrents of Pakistani society this will also the starting line of today's post.

I found out today that I am a bad cook. So if I had a gun to my head and had to cook eggs or something easier, I would end up being dead! Rather than being able to dish up a palatable dish. I sure hope my wife is a good cook. Or I will be destined to a life of eating out at expensive restaurants and growing fat faster than a speeding bullet.

1 Comments:

At 15:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, cooking is the easiest thing in the world. Just use the Shan Masala thing, the hardest thing in that is cutting the onions and making sure that you don't wipe your eyes before washing your hands....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|