Wednesday - 21 Ziqaad 1427 - 22 Agrahayana 1928 - 13 December 2006

Tonight I went to the Karachi Film Festival. For the first time.

Good movie. Good ambiance. Good experience overall.

And, additionally so much eye candy that I had a seizure / fit and fell to the ground amidst convulsions with spit drooling out of my mouth.

I mean the percentage of delectable guys was definitely more than 33%.

Like I said, seizure / fit. And that has never happened to me before. And we are talking about me here.

6 Comments:

At 05:36, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 05:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times noodle salad

 
At 00:34, Blogger vern said...

Hi Jalaluddin

I've been reading your blog for some time now. It's cool and I like your concise style. I'm inspired.

I've decided to link yours to mine.

Vern

 
At 04:31, Blogger goblinbox said...

Cute boys are fantastic. Yay!

 
At 11:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help thinking, I could use one or two "stupid tea boys" around the house....Bill

 
At 08:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's fine. you get to see eye candy. when ever i go back to pakistan i see retards. whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|