Friday - 08 Shawwal 1426 - 20 Kartika 1927 - 11 November 2005

A million things go on in life. My 85 work hours a week keep piling on and on. Suddenly I notice that there is not much in life than work. Suddenly I notice that I want to do things outside those walls that I dont get to do. Suddenly I notice that I need more time to myself and my life.

So here I am, someone who has been working for 85 hours a week for the last three months, someone who has not had a Sunday off in two months, sitting up at 0240 in the morning, typing onto my blog and not caring about how I will go to work tomorrow.

Seems like a breaking point. A point in life where I dont know what I am doing what I am doing. I am sure you all realize that I am talking about the blog and not my job and what I am actually doing in life. So basically, I feel strange and I like to share it with you.

Big frikking deal! I am pretty sure you can find many other people who you will not consider normal. So, basically, shoo, shoo, shoo and go off to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|