Sunday -- 25 Jamadi ul Awwal 1426 -- 12 Asadha 1927 -- 03 July 2005

Learning, learning and learning. My life has become one long series of learning experiences.

And now that I have the intellectual bull shit out of the way. How the hell are all of you? I am super fantastic. I drink a gallon of coffee to keep awake and that makes me over excited all the time. Even then some of my friends tell me that I seem duller than I was in college. Maybe it is just the alcohol slowly killing my brain cells. But then again, maybe it is age. No, not the negative kind. The positive kind that makes you seem more mature and under control as opposed to the super hyper excited freakazoid that I tended to be.

What the fuck am I rambling on and on about. Honestly, I dont know. I am sorry. I am so sorry.

With that out of the way. Karachi had been seeing some horrible heat and humidity until a couple of days ago. Then the weather changed. Cloudy and windy. Just the way I like it.

Oh, and the guy at work, the one who I thought was gay. He is gay and I think he wants me. So ill keep you all posted.

Oh and another thing. In case I find it possible. Morning blogging from tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|