Sunday -- 13 Rabi us Sani 1426 -- 01 Jyaistha 1927 -- 22 May 2005

The week was spent in doing nine to tens. Then suddenly I was hit by a Sunday. After six days I got to wake up at noon. Then my mother, who turns out to be the good guy as opposed to my super bitch attitude bad guy thing, made me half a dozen eggs and a pitcher of ilaichi (a spice) tea.

After eating the wonderful breakfast I spent the whole day reading the newspapers and magazines that had piled up during the week. After spending a day of eating and reading I have to say that I am very very content.

The only thing missing from my day would have been the physical, psychological and financial capability of reading about 700 books that I have wanted to read for quite some time now.

And, yes, I think I broke some sort of a world record today. I drank three 1.5 litre bottles of Pakola today. That makes 4.5 Litres of Pakola within 16 hours. If any of you think you can do that you are obviously lying so I wont listen to you anyways!

Now it is time for me to go and watch my extremely old neighbours hobble around and have the audacity to call that jogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|