Saturday -- 12 Rabi us Sani 1426 -- 31 Vaisakh 1927 -- 21 May 2005

Three apologies. Two pieces of news. Two good news. Two bad news.

Apology One : I am sorry that I you have been deprived of my excellent writing skills lately.

Apology Two : I am sorry that I have not been able to keep up with your lives and blogs.

Apology Three : I am sorry that this post is so severly psychotic that I am the only one who will be able to enjoy it.

News One : I have just been transferred into a new department and I absolutely adore my boss and all the people who are senior in my new department. I love working. I love working. I love it.

News Two : I have been observing office hours of nine to ten. Include driving and that makes eight to eleven daily and with two hour relaxations on Saturdays.

Good News One : I did not miss my periods, so I am definitely not pregnant.

Good News Two : I have stopped eating foods that make my look like a fat disgusting pig.

Bad News One : I was at the office and I accidentally fell asleep on my chair, then I woke up with a very loud snort, everyone looked at me, it was embarrasing.

Bad News Two : After reading good news one I realized that I have indeed gone beyond and into the bad, bad place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|