Monday -- 29 Rabi ul Awwal 1426 -- 19 Vaisakh 1927 -- 09 May 2005

Interesting conversation number 22,867 of the week.

Jalal : Hi. (facial expression : Jovial, Sunny)
Girl who appears to be seriously mensturating : What? (facial expression : I want to bite your head off)
Jalal : Nothing as such. (facial expression : Apologetic)
GWATBSM : Oh ok. (facial expression : Arrogant)
Jalal (desperately seeking attention) : So whats up? (facial expression : Please talk to me since noone else is doing that)
GWATBSM : Nothing much. (facial expression : I just hate you men)
Jalal : I heard your brother got married. Congratulations. (facial expression : Friendly)
GWATBSM : How did you know that? (facial expression : Stop stalking me you pervert)
Jalal : I think I should leave. (facial expression : Dyke!)
GWATBSM : Yes. (facial expression : I hate men)
Jalal : Bye (facial expression : Why doesnt anyone love me?)

I hate women!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|