Thursday -- 11 Rabi ul Awwal 1426 -- 01 Vaisakh 1927 -- 21 April 2005

I have realized today that I am a deprived soul. I have missed some of the most beautiful things in life. There were things that I used to think nothing of. Today, I got the chance to experience one of those. And I realize that I have wasted a lot of my life by not have that experience before.

I am not talking about the movie "The Others". I am not talking about the musical piece "Ode to Joy". I am not talking about multiple synchronous orgasms.

I am talking about eating a sandwitch at subway. I had never had one simply because they seemed like "just" sandwitches.

But, today, I stand corrected. Subway is not only a sandwitch. When you go to the counter and tell them to give you assorted meats and condiments and no vegetables whatsoever. It becomes a man's food. Yes, subway. A man's food at its best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|