Tuesday -- 18 Safar 1426 -- 08 Caitra 1927 -- 29 March 2005

I think I have hit a completely unprecedented level of comfort and ease with my boyfriend.

I mean, just today I smsd him that "evil manipulative web weaving bitch".

Although I am very happy that I can say this to him but at the same time I am completely worried that he might actually take this as a sign of insanity and in turn find out about all of my other disorders. It would be unfortunate because I already have a plan whereby I will bring them out one by one as our relationship starts to get monotonous.

Two years into relationship and it is starting to get monotonous. Jalal reaches into the bag and takes out obsessive compulsive disorder. Five years into the relationship and it is starting to get monotonous. Jalal reaches into the bag and takes out multiple personality disorder and introduces new dimensions to the relationship.

Oh how fun I am.

Mr B is very lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|