Saturday -- 15 Safar 1426 -- 05 Caitra 1927 -- 26 March 2005

I got my first proper pay check this month. I had to buy gifts for everyone from it. My grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, siblings and friends. Oh, and yes, there are other names on that list that I have not mentioned simply to keep the list seem normal and not completely berserk. I actually knew that all of my paycheck would go into gifts.

I hate gifts that I have to give to others. But I love the gifts that others give me. I specially hate all the thinking involved when you need to buy gifts for someone else. Why the hell is it that I cant just give them the money without thinking at all.

I went to do my shopping with Mr B. I think it makes a statement about how I feel about him. Also, it tells you guys that I knew we would have to park in some dark, lonely covered parkings and I might get some sugah. Which I did. Ahhhhh, I love the idea of teasing Mr B. I am such a tease and I love it.

Fuck, I need to get a life and talk about something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|