Monday -- 17 Safar 1426 -- 07 Caitra 1927 -- 28 March 2005

Ahhhh, Monday. That most beautiful of Allahs creations. The day after the sleeping habits have been destroyed. The day after we have had a touch of heaven. The day after we realize that we can live. The day after we realize that life may have meanings other than doing the same thing over and over again and seeing it rejected over and over again by our superiors. The beginning of another week of toil and traffic.

Another issue with me and Monday is the starting of all the dread. It is a dread, a fear, a hidden longing and a known feeling that I will not be able to meet Mr B all week long. Due to our working schedules. So, instead, I decided that I will not have it. After work, today, I just went over to Mr Bs place and made out. Nothing better than that to suddenly end all of your apprehensions about the week. I would suggest it to all of you out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|