Monday -- 10 Safar 1426 -- 30 Phalguna 1926 -- 21 March 2005

I think I have started exercising. Why do I think? Why dont I know? Well, the answer would be simple. From all of my memory and possibilities of recollection. I am certain that I have actually started to exercise. But from all of my mental capabilities, I am pretty certain that I am just hallucinating the period of time when I jog. So I am not certain if I am indeed exercising or not.

Ahhhh, well, all these confusions do come with the territory of psychosis, neurosis, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorder and other ises and disorders.

In case any of you is wondering. No. It is not at all a reason to feel bad about myself. I absolutely adore my psychological challenges. They make me unique and very crazy. And, yes, a good weekend to you sirs and dames.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|