Thursday -- 23 Zilhaj 1425 -- 14 Magha 1926 -- 03 February 2005

Today for the first time in my life I was asked to make a will. I was not ready to do something like that. I soon realized that it is not such a big issue, the answer was right there. I put it in my will that everything that I have be divided between my sisters equally and all of my personal items be given to my mother.

Then I went home. I had a huge fight with my oldest sister. Now, I am sure, knowing me, you all know that it was all her fault. She was being unreasonable. She was being overly emotional and cranky. Also, I am sure it was not because I called her fat and ugly with overly large cheeks. One thing led to another.

The fight became a long match of malice and evil from her side and kindness and peace from mine. Eventually I stormed into my room. She stormed into hers. Like every movie and television serial we banged our doors and then I angrily paced about in my room. Then during evening tea I brought my will infront of everyone and cut off her name from the will.

That will teach her!

I am already cutting people off of my will. I feel like such a grown up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|