Friday -- 15 Muharram 1426 -- 06 Phalguna 1926 -- 25 February 2005

Today I will present you guys with a list of things I did today but I hope not to do in the next year or so, and even then only so I can blog about it.

1 - Do not go late on the day when Psychotic-Dont-Get-Late-Boss-Above-Boss-Guy comes to work in our department.
2 - Do not smoke two cigarettes back to back and then get so light headed that I fall down in the middle of the office and my colleagues have to pick me up.
3 - Do not take Coffee black no sugar if you are going to feel so disgusted that you throw up in the corner of the hall.
4 - Do not get so frazzled that you try to run to get someone to clean it up, slip on the stuff that you just ejected and nearly missed it.
5 - Do not forget your tie and cufflinks when Psychotic-Dont-Get-Late-Boss-Above-Boss-Guy comes to work in our department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|