Monday -- 13 Zilhaj 1425 -- 04 Magha 1926 -- 24 January 2005

Today, I suddenly realized that if I have to stop looking like a horror story from shampoo commercials I should get my hair cut. Because currently my hair are so unkempt that they are curling up in undecided and unpredictable ways. Makes me seem very very untidy. Although the dirty look suits me but it does not suit my job. So I have to stop that and even if I dont want to seem more human than a pig I have to get a haircut.

So I went today, and it being Monday all the hairdressers are closed today.

Fate is planning against me.

Talking about hairdressers I have a very interesting hairdresser story. Once I went with a friend to get his hair cut. He got his hair done and I looked at men's fashion magazines. After he was done we started moving towards the door. The owner of the shop stopped us. He then asked me if I wanted a haircut. I told him I did not. He told me that I should consider it. I get slightly irritated and I told him I had no money. He then begged me to get it for free because he does not want anyone to see me leaving the shop looking like what I looked like at that time. I eventually agreed.

I have no idea if I should feel good or bad about the whole scenario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|