Friday -- 25 Ziqaad 1425 -- 17 Pausa 1926 -- 07 January 2005

Today was one of my bad traffic days. There I was, in my car. Since it was a warm day I had my coat hanging on the next seat. I am sorry, Mr Coat, sitting on the next seat. Me talking loudly to Mr Coat. Completely disagreeing with his preposterous idea that Capitalism is the only salvation of the depressed masses. I mean, you can't really blame the guy, he has cotton for a brain. So, in other words, it was a very normal drive for me.

Suddenly we stop at a red light. I was telling Mr Coat that Lenin was not indeed a blood sucking pig. It was his enemies who he called that. My signal opened and I started to turn right along with a sea of cars. Suddenly I noticed that a Bus driver had decided that since traffic lights are for the educated masses he should slowly inch his way across the road. So I was moving about and in that time he came in front of my car. Noone else had broken the red light. Only he had.

So, completely ignoring Mr Coat's admonitions, he does have cotton for a brain, I can not be expected to listen to him, I stopped the car and put my hand on the horn. I kept it on the horn for at least one full minute. Then I took my hand out and made a wonderfully interesing signal to the bus driver. He was about to get out of the bus to make things even when Mr Coat started scolding me loudly and I sped out of there. If it werent for Mr Coat I would have shown that guy what I can do to him.

Damn you Mr Coat.

I was very angry because of that, and then, I had to pass through an intersection where noone ever follows the traffic lights. When I was about 4-5 cars away from the front of the lane I saw a car stopped at the front. Then everyone else started to honk their horn to tell him to move on. Red light or nothing. It took me a little bit of time to get besides him and I saw that he was holding firm.

I realized that the decency of one man atones for the indecency of millions.

I returned home very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|