Wednesday -- 25 Shawwal 1425 -- 17 Agrahayana 1926 -- 08 December 2004

I am sure you all have had strange friends in your life. I am sure you have some currently as well. Well, so do I. But I think that some of mine beat everyone elses at the things they do.

Here is an example.

It was late last night. I was about to go to sleep. One of my friends called me. Albeit at an unacceptale time, but I will overlook that. He then tells me that he really needs help and that I can not refuse him because he is in trouble. I start to get on some rough clothing and try to go towards my car keys because by this time I am sure I will need to go to him because he seemed very very distressed.

Then he tells me that he needs to hit on a girl. He tells me what she likes. Then he tells me to come up with a good line.

Yes, you are right, you have read right and your eyes are still working. He actually called me for that.

I told him a very very strange line and I hung up.

After that line I knew he was not going to get that girl. Sorry dude but my revenge is fast and destructive. I am a bad bad evil dirty nasty man.

He called me again in the morning and thanked me for getting him hooked up.

Am I too gay to even make a line that would end a hetrosexual relationship rather than start one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|