Tuesday -- 08 Ziqaad 1425 -- 30 Agrahayana 1926 -- 21 December 2004

I had not blogged for some days because I has decided to not blog when I was very depressed.

Today, I am not. Hence the blogging.

About an hour ago I talked to a couple of very good college friends who are in Lahore for a short period of time. Since they now live outside Pakistan I hardly ever get to meet them. So I decided at the whim of the moment to go to Lahore tomorrow.

Then my depression went away completely. It was such a severely rapid mood change that I could have competed with any pregnant woman. Not that I am a pregnant woman. And I got very very very excited. So excited that I vomited a bit. Again, I could have competed with any pregnant woman. And again, not that I am a pregnant woman.

So, you all can judge how very excited I am. Ill try to keep on blogging. But lets see.

Take care.

LAHORE BAY BEE !!! AAA WOO HOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|