Today was yet another interesting, and by that I mean usual, day. The sun was shining. I was very aware that my clothing leaves a lot to be desired, since of course I looked like Attila the Hun (the example being used to describe barbarians, not to insult huns, because after all I am not a bigot and some of my best friends are huns). Like I said. It was a usual day.

Like all usual days I was skipping up the stairs of my office building, two at a time, feet a flailing, hands a moving, neck a chugging in a constant explosion of reckless physical abandon. Suddenly all that stopped, I lay prostrate on the groud, in front of an army of hostile and evil onlookers as I slipped on the stairs and brought dishonour to myself and my family.

People are still chuckling amongst themselves at what happened. Can they not see? Are they really this blind? I will tell you what really happened.

Today was one of those melancholy wintry days at my office. Days when noone speaks and all is like a cold dark hall where all merrymaking has died. So I slipped on purpose to cheer them all up. Of course I am 24 and the idea of actually slipping is unheard of. It is obvious that I slipped on purpose. Why can noone see that? Why are they so blind? Why does their evil inner self hide the evident truths from them? I shall never know.

At the least, I am clean of heart and do not lie or cheat or deceive others or myself. Thank God that is clear to all.

== Boring content ensuing, proceed at your own risk ==

There is good news and there is bad news.

The good news is that my boss came to my office at about 1000 and told me to not do any work until 1500. He said it was a reward for my hard work of late. I am not very sure whether this actually happened or if I dreamt it while I was trying to sleep on my desk. Which by the way was not easy since the extremely cold table surface and the extremely pointy books on which I was trying to sleep tried their best to stop me from sleeping.

The bad news is that since I am not sure if I am allowed to work or coast I have decided to do something that could seem like work in an awkward situation. I have decided to blog. So, it is not really a matter of bad news for me. But it is bad news for the rest of you, who might even have to read this post.

Now that I have time to write long passages about a whole lot of things. I will start with what I did today. Since I was supposed to act as if I am working, I decided to read my own archives. Yes, I know it is very immature and purile but I did it all the same.

I learnt that I was very very immature and impulsive back than. And good God how could I have possibly written such retarded things I will never know.

== Boring content over ==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|