Saturday -- 21 Shawwal 1425 -- 13 Agrahayana 1926 -- 04 December 2004

I just noticed, after yesterdays post of course, that I am a bit too passionate for normal people. But then again, I am completely psychologically imbalanced. I think that allows me to act in any way not usually followed by others. Even if it makes me look like a complete extremist. Which, I think I am.

But, lets not waste time reading about who is an extremists, who is humorous and other such things of a more personal nature that should not concern any of us. What we should be concerned about is - eggs.

Yes, one, you have read correctly, two, I have not gone insane as quite a few of you might actually be thinking. I am actually talking about fried eggs.

It so happens that I decided to have a dinner solely of eggs. A plate full of six fried eggs was my dinner for the night. I am sure you are questioning both my veracity and my sanity. I would like to state catagorically that they are both intact, unfortunately my morality is not, but no one ever really gives importance to that anyways. So it is not a loss at all.

Why am I writing in this strange a way? That would be because I have been enjoying too much of 'Yes Minister' nowadays, and while I am typing I am speaking aloud that which I type in a very Yes Ministery accent and style.

Oh Jolly Good Old Boy!

Omph, I think a bit of Jeeves crept into that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|