Monday -- 23 Shawwal 1425 -- 15 Agrahayana 1926 -- 06 December 2004

I was not going to mention this to anyone, I am not one to strip and tell. Then Bruce decided to go about and tell everyone, so I will present my side of the story.

It was a long long chat, and Bruce kept hitting on me all the time. I am only a human. A human with a very frail sense of morals. And even those only because of security issues and not due to any higher / alterior reasons. He kept hitting on me. I got quite loose. Then he suggested the idea of a strip show. Impulsive, stupid and ready to take bold steps that I am, I did it.

There was a free strip show by me in Bruce's honour on Saturday evening.

So there, it was all Bruce's fault for playing with my being a single twenty four year old gay virgin boy. It is all his fault and none of mine. So he shall go to heaven whilst I bask in heaven amongst my army of 72 beautiful young boys, choice wines and mangoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|