Friday -- 27 Shawwal 1425 -- 19 Agrahayana 1926 -- 10 December 2004

Damn it. I am in my depression phase again. The worst thing about this is that; 1 - I know I am in the phase; 2 - I do not want to be in the phase; 3 - I can not help being in the phase; 4 - that is makeing it harder to get out of the phase; 5 - that is making me angrier about my psychosis; 6 - that makes it impossible for me to leave that phase.

Damn it.

See what I have to put up with!!!

Shut up Jalal. I put up with you just as much as you put up with me.

No! not at all, everyone knows that is not right. You just make this up to make me look back.

Oh my God Jalal, can we please not make a scene with so many people watching.

What do you care about them, it is you who started this man.

All right now! Shut up! Both of you!

Sorry folks, we are going to close for the night. Show is over. Hey! You! You there! What are you looking at huh?!

Wow, I am going to go make myself some cardamom tea. I will return tomorrow. Hopefully then I will be saner and more collected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|