Tuesday -- 03 Shawwal 1425 -- 25 Kartika 1926 -- 16 November 2004

The third day of eid and the usual routine of getting up at 10, going to a LOT of relative's houses and then coming home to crash.

Today was different. My uncle got a new house. Which is furnished. He showed it to us. It was the most perfect 70s decor that I have ever seen in my life. The house was perfect. Much much much better than the houses in magazines.

I was still reeling from the effects of being in the presence of such beauty while I was coming back home. Suddenly a motorcycle with three guys on it came up next to me. The guy sitting at the back was the hottest male human I have seen in the last two years. Just as I was saying "good job" to the owner of the house, I said "good job" to Allah for the wonders of beauty.

Ahhhhhh hhhhhhh hhhhhh, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|