Thursday -- 27 Ramazan 1425 -- 20 Kartika 1926 -- 11 November 2004

Today I had to keep a Roza (day long fast) without Sehri (pre fast meal). The only thing that I can call such a Roza is that - it is a bitch. I nearly died by the time of Aftari (meal eaten when we open the fast).

So I made my special omelette. The one that I had decided not to make until I wake up next to someone. It has lots of cut up sausages, cheese, milk and other things. It is a little piece of heaven. I love eating eggs and that is the best thing that happened to me today.

To tell you how much I liked that omelette - I would forego sex with Colin Farell.

I cannot possibly begin to explain how good it tastes. But if any of you ever wants a taste; you know what you have to do.

Ohk, I have changed my mind. Sex with Colin Farell is too good an option to let go for eggs.

But then again, they were very good omelettes.

Oh, I have the perfect answer, eating my super omelette WHILST having sex with Colin Farell.

Oh my God, I am so sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|