Thursday -- 12 Shawwal 1425 -- 04 Agrahayana 1926 -- 25 November 2004

It is one thing buying six chicks because after looking at them "you simply cannot be away from them". It is completely another taking care of them once they have been bought.

I had to cup six chicks in my hands for a full ten minutes before the damned things (said with the utmost of loving doting care and affection) went to sleep. Although I do admit that my maternal instincts feel good while doing that but at the same time such exercise turns my chicken (pun unintended) wings into man sized biceps. And by man size I mean Goldberg sized. So in effect it is good for my paternal instincts as well. Those being the ones where I kick them for sleeping around with the slutty chickens of the neighbourhood. Yeah, I found out they are all, all six of them, cocks.

So basically weaning and rearing half a dozen chicks is good for all the different persons inside and outside myself.

Goddamnit Jalal you promised Dr Khan you will never refer to yourself in the plural, as different persons or as another person.

Oops. It seems as if it is time for my appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|