Friday -- 21 Ramazan 1425 -- 14 Kartika 1926 -- 05 November 2004

Today I am going to tell you about one of my more secret daily rituals. I would warn you, don't judge me.

I have a huge mirror in my room. It is actually a magic mirror. It shows a person as he or she is inside rather than as they are outside. Since I have such a great super natural power at my hands I decided to use it for good. I stand infront of it everyday to see how I look.

Until recently I couldn't understand what it meant to have a fat image in that mirror. I realized the answer to that four days ago. I was standing infront of the mirror and trying to see any changes in the image in the last one day. I suddenly realized that it is not a magic mirror after all. It is a normal mirror.

I started exercising from that day. And including today I will have been exercising for four days.

Good for me.

Never good to live in a fantasy.

P.s - I am sorry. I am not crazy. Please don't feel sorry for me. Please please please don't feel sorry for me. I am not a psychotic loser. I am just a psychotic blogger. Please please please.

Jalal shut the hell up.

Au Revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|