Friday -- 06 Shawwal 1425 -- 28 Kartika 1926 -- 19 November 2004


Ok, this is not going to be a normal post. I am too depressed to write a normal post.

If you dont wanna read this, please stop here.

So well, I am so depressed because of my completely fucking up my life. Or at least as I see it right now. I mean, I am not going anywhere with it. I am single and it seems as if that tag will be there for a long long time. I am too "responsible" and "mature" to have flings and meaningless sex. Also, I need to know someone a bit before I have sex with him. I have had this approach for two years now and I havent met anyone throught it. Which basically sucks and tells me that this approach is not right. But I am just not the guy who meets up with people from over the net too soon. I am too much in the closer to meet people like that. And that is why I will NEVER have sex.

And if you think that this is the only reason why I am depressed. Well, you would be right.

Fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|