Tuesday -- 11 Ramazan 1425 -- 04 Katik 1926 -- 26 October 2004

Today in numbers and cool facts and figures. YeY!

Number of times I said to myself "stop talking to yourself!" - 4
Number of times I said to myself "stop thinking about eating plastic!" - 3
Amount of food eaten in Kilos - 47.5
Number of times I said to myself "shut up" - 7
Hours of completely deep sleep - 12.7
Number of realizations of the need of a life - 17
Number of times I said to myself "You are not crazy Jalal!!!" - 12
Number of times I said to myself "You are completely normal Jalal!!!" - 12

Most of the saner ones from amongst my readers would have realized that I did not sit by all day trying to count all these. These are of course rough estimates and any statement to the contrary would be denied by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|