Tuesday -- 04 Ramazan 1425 -- 27 Asavaj 1926 -- 19 October 2004

Another wonderful day for fasting. About fifteen minutes before sunset I think I bit my sister until she developed a sore and bled to a coma.

Oh, no sorry, that is the mental version. In real life I just pulled myself to the table and ate 78 kilos of meat. Good God today was a hard hard fast.

And to top it all I was watching the episode of Sienfeld where they had the bet about who could hold out the longest and I laughed so much that I had an actual attack. I couldnt breathe. Things got so frantic that I had to throw myself at the corner of the sofa to force myself to breathe. Immefiately after that I fell down besides the sofa and kept laughing.

If I dont have sex soon I am going to get crazier and crazier. Damnit!

Oh and to top this all of, as if life without regular sex wasnt bad enough I have to see him,him and him on tv all day long to make it worst.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will go and take care of myself now. Otherwise I am just too cranky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|