Friday -- 07 Ramazan 1425 -- 30 Asavaj 1926 -- 22 October 2004

I met up with T the day before yesterday. I called him up and he told me that last year we met on the 20th of Octerber. So we decided to meet up on the 20th of October this year as well. I dont know why but I really enjoy meeting up with him. Even if it is on the same day year after year.

And yes, some of you have been making very interesting comments. So if any one else from amongst you wants to make any propositions, hurry up and get listed. :)

As far as that, things were going well. Then my internet connection died. And I couldnt sit on the computer for three days, so here I am.

I am SO EXCITED AT FINALLY BEING ONLINE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO THINK !!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

JALAL - CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!

:)

Wow! Deep Breaths ... in out in out in out in out ... :) Good :) I will leave now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|