28 Rajab ul Murajjab 1425 -- 23 Bhadon 1925 -- 14 September 2004

I was remembered a very interesting thing a teacher once told me - An after dinner speech should be like a woman's dress: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to remain interesting.

After trying to dodge your attention from this part of the post I will post away. I got a haircut today. Not of my own choice. My mother told me I will have nothing to eat if I dont get a haircut. Then she pushed me outside the front door.

So I went and got a haircut. By the time I got home my hair had dried up. And they were all standing up. I look like an incredibly large, yet interesting, shoe brush. Damnit! And to top all this off, I have to go to my office tomorrow. A place where all my enemies congregate.

Damnit. I always end up getting strange haircuts. Why the hell do I get my hair cut in the first place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|