24 Rajab ul Murajjab 1425 -- 19 Bhadon 1925 -- 10 September 2004

Today was the day that I had earmarked for taking care of my coin collection. It took me some time. But my collection is much much larger than I thought.

So I guess cheating friends out of larger and better coins by giving them smaller and cheaper coins and lying about the whole issue has finally paid off.

Yesterday when I came home weak and weary I put on some Black Adder and cackled like a hysterical henhouse after an infusion of Xtasy in its food supply. Today, our neighbour complained to my mother that I was laughing so loudly last night that he could not sleep. She obviously told him that she was shocked at my behaviour. Then she told me that if I have to cackle so loudly I should close my window.

I did that today and hope he does not complain to my mother again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|