22 Rajab 1425

I will never say something stupid again. I will never say something stupid again. I will never say something stupid again. I will never say something stupid again. Hmmmm, you get the idea.

There was an office meeting today to make our lives all the more lively. Everyone presented ideas about a certain thing that we needed done, well, at least the ones with brains did. I presented my idea as well. And a very well crafter piece of logical perfection it was too.

People actually thought it was not that good and rejected it with a strange sort of urgentness. As if they were afraid and jealous. As if they knew that the answer was the best possible and at the same time they did not want to acknowledge it because I presented it.

So there was a long long debate over the idea. Me for, about twenty people against. Things kept getting out of hand. Eventually I ended saying, "You just don't want to agree because it is my idea". There was a hush.

Later on my boss agreed that my idea was better. He then told me to make up with the others, otherwise he will drop kick my butt into everyone's cubicle and force me to apologize.

I gave a huge tea party along with choicy assortments and treats for the whole office. Things got mended. Everyone started joking and being merry again. I raised the same issue again.

They knew I was being an ass. So they just grabbed me and threw me outside the office. To cool me off. After all, they were doing what was best for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|