18 Jamadi us Sani 1425

OK. Unlike Mark I am going to be talking about my current relationship (or whatever the hell you call it) with R and how it is going. And again unlike Mark I am going to talk about everyting relating to it on this blog. I know it going to be hard and irritating for you. But, hey, you are the psychos who are actually reading this blog so I don't think that this will be an issue.

So basically last night when we were talking over the net he told me that he can't come online for about 2-3 weeks and that we will just have to talk to each other over the phone.

I was obviously not ready for something like that. And, you people, knowing that I am completely psychotic and completely lunatic, would have guessed that I didn't handle it well. Well, I would have to say that you are right. I obviously did not handle it well.

I guess when I told him that he doesn't wanna continue things and is finding an excuse to not talk to me I made a mistake. Because he got very angry (I still have no idea why). And started saying that I dont trust him. Well, obviously I trust him. Did he not listen to what I said?

So, basically things are going wonderfully. I just hope I dont get too many opportunities to screw this thing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|