06 Rajab 1425

There is good news and there is bad news. What do you want first, the good news or the bad news? OK, I cant do this. Actually, there is just average news and there is more average news. But you have to give it to me that the line about good news and bad news is kind of cool and kind of so severly cliched that I stopped it immediately.

The average news is that my boss called me into his office. We had a talk. He said he liked the fact that I am doing good at work. Something that came as a slight shock since the only interaction that we had in the last one month was clipped, slightly intonated sentences. Sorry, short sentences. Then he told me that he was going to let me follow up on two very interesting stories and that will help my job prospects. So in reality it turns out that he is a nice guy and I am the heinous bitch who cannot behave.

The other average news is that I went out with a friend today and I actually ended up eating 1.5 fried Chickens. How is that news? Well my good man (or woman), that is news because I won the bet that stated that I can not eat so much. Actually what I won was the price of the Chicken I ate, but that is besides the point. The point is that I won the bet. Or is it? Hmmmmm.

Whatever.

Also, is it just me or is it extremely bad manners when someone accidentally drops their Biryani on you and does not say they are sorry? I swear I did not do that. Actually I had that happen to me while I was eating abnormally large amounts of fried Chicken today. What the hell is wrong with people.

I like the fact that for once in my blog I am feeling sorry for others rather than myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|