18 Jamadi ul Awwal 1425

A few months ago I met a guy over the internet. I thought he was 2 - 3 years younger than. Now since I am into guys my age and I am I horrible person. I for some reason never thought of anything and just thought of him as a friend. Although I did notice that he was interested in me but I could not do anything.

Now one day ago I found out that he is infact slightly older than me. I can tell you what my reaction was. It was a sudden 586% increase in Adrenaline / Testosterone production coupled with massive eye dilation and goose bumps. In other words I was thoroughly amused and very excited.

Now all the remains for me to do is profess my love for him. And since I am perfect and I would be to good for anyone else he will accept me and things will be much easier again.

Ahhhhhhhh. The simplicity inherent in being perfect. Rather, almost perfect, since I do have some hetrosexual instincts at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|