12 Jamadi us Sani 1425

I have had a sudden crush on Tchaikovsky. That can be proven by anyone who comes into my room. There are 3 new CDs of Tchaikovsky in my room. For the first time in my life I am going to actually pay for access to a huge musical archive of a website. Guess why? Oh, you smart smart man. You guessed it right. Tchaikovsky.

Apart from the CD I have downloaded about 95 minutes of MP3s from the internet.

Oh, dear. This is going to be one of those oh- so- excited -overly -t-CHAI-kovsky -drenched -caffeinated posts. Well I dont care as long as I can listen to the Nutcracker and Swan Lake and The 1812 Overture. (Oh my God, that was a horrible pun on Chai and Tchaikovski).

Well, I would just tell you all to listen to Tchaikovsky as well.

Damnit. Maybe I am still high from all the joints I smoked earlier this evening.

NOTE : As opposed to what Diana may be saying. This blog is not meant only for people who are slightly "off". Ohk, Ill say it. Sane. And Diana is wrong. This blog is for sane people to read and see how completely insane and psychotic I am. But if you are capable of insanity or psychosis then please do not read this since it will greatly enhance that capability. Otherwise it is for all of you. And yes, I did agree that she can be my 4th wife :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|