26 Rabi us Sani 1425

So now it is official. I am psychotic.

I went to the doctor today. I had to get my stomach problem checked up. They did some tests. Then they got some results. Which they did not expect. Which I did not expect. Apparently I am completely physically fit. Fit as a fiddle. This leads to another conclusion.

They are saying that I have psychological problems.

Apparently I am very excited. That is what is causing the problems with my stomach. Now if they had only asked me about this. I would have told them that I have severe psychological problems and that I am completely psychotic.

They had to take five syringes of blood to tell me something I already knew. Doctors these days!

I am so happy. I am officially psychotic. I am not a part of the herd any more. I am special (pun intended). I am psychotic.

Welcome to Psychotics R Us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|