24 Rabi us Sani 1425

I am sorry. I still cannot check your comments. I am about to murder my dial up connection provider and immediately shift back to my old Cable Net provider.

Interesting things keep happening to people. And to me as well.

No. No. I am not going to whine today as I usually do when I talk like this.

I will only say that I have realized that when I grow up. I want to be just like my father. Also. I have realized that when I grow up. I do not want to be just like my father.

Now before I start whining about this strange conundrum I will shut up and let all of you semi crazed mad cows get back to your disorderly lives.

Chao.

Corny Joke :
Cow 1 : Have you heard all this about mad cow disease. It is scary.
Cow 2 : What the hell are you talking about? Mad cow disease, bah humbug. BARK BARK BARK BARK ! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW !
Cow 3 : Thank God we dont have that disease in our community. BARK BARK BARK BARK ! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW !
Cow 1 : Yeah thank God. BARK BARK BARK BARK ! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW !

Now I will prostate myself before you for the immense shame that I have brought upon myself for sharing this joke with you all.

I beg your forgiveness.

Good heavens God. I have to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|