04 Jamadi ul Awwal 1425

There is a book store here that I love to go to. I go there and stay there for hours and look at all the books and think what I will buy when I get the money.

Today something wonderful happened. They had some sort of a raffle competition and I won Rs 1,200. Which is a lot. So I was allowed to buy books worth that much.

You would think it would be a wonderful thing. But it was not. It was one of the most horrible things that had ever happened to me. I could not choose between books. Nothing at all.

It took me three hours to select which books to take. During this time I had a nervous breakdown, a psychological collapse, a complete loss of bowel control and severe headache.

And then people say this was supposed to be a good thing. Bah humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|