02 Jamadi ul Awwal 1425

I have to admit. As with all men. I am crazy about hardware stores.

Today, against all my better judgement (running slightly late for some horribly boring work related task), I decided to go into one. The first shiny thing on my right hand caught my attention. After that it was a slippery slope. I could not stop myself. By the time I got out I was late, poor, tired, hungry and very very happy.

This is about the time my boss decided to call me and ask me about progress on work related things. I immediately denied any such things (things being work related tasks). He immediately reminded me beyond any doubt. Then I told him the work will be in progress immediately. He decided, presumably against his better judgement, to leave me alone.

My boss is a good guy. I don't want to let him down. But. The day I bring home a huge set of mechanical and electrical tools is not the day on which I will be moved by my respect for him. It is a day when I will be moved by my need to do things with the things that I have just bought. (Not those things you sick perv freak)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|