01 Jamadi ul Awwal 1425

I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my colleagues. I hate my office. I hate my work hours. I hate the damned place where the stupid tea pot is kept. I hate the fact that the damned bathrooms are not clean. I hate the fact that my boss says XYZ in the exact same frikking way every day to everyone in the office.

Now, that is not me. I love my work and my work place and the people I work with. It is the damned whining from other humans that I can not stand.

I mean, as far as I am concerned. I am the only legitimate drama queen (king?). I am the only person who is allowed to whine. Every one else who does this is simply wrong and not in line.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. It seems I started this post with a postivite direction but ended up this way. Hmmmmmmmm. Brings a completely new meaning to "Me, myself and I".

Shut up Jalal. No you shut up. No you shut up. No you shut up more. No you shut up 10 times more than me . .. ... .... (ad infinitum / ad nauseum)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|