24 Rabi ul Awwal 1425

What do you do when you are in a public place and have a feeling that someone is calling you continuously? What do you do when you are in a public place and have a feeling that someone is following you continuously? What do you do when you are in a public place and you have to walk in such a way that someone else thinks you are following him and confronts you as well?

Well, to all of you lusty humans out there, no, you don't sleep with the other guy. To all of you belligerent humans out there, no, you don't fight with the other guy. To all of you ill mannered humans out there, no, you don't sneeze / cough on him. And honest to God I did not do any of these. Trust me!

Well it turns out that I keep looking around for someone who was calling me and everyone with me though I was one of those sick people who stare at others and are rude enough not to listen to present company. I kept looking back while walking and acted like a retarded freak. And then later a big 6'0 muscular possibly violent guy told me in not so uncertain a manner to stop following him.

It turns out one of my friends was following me. One of my friends was calling out my name. One of my friends had talked to the guy who told me not to follow me. And last but not least one of the guys had told my friends to make me feel like I am crazy.

I hate my friends. Hell is full of nook made for people like them. Needless to say I have a prank planned for one of them and he will be sorry.

MUAH AHA HAHA MUAA HAHA AHAH AHA (Excessively Hollywood evil semi human droning laughter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|