19 Rabi ul Awwal 1425

Yesterday I had to spend a couple of hours with my friends who were extremely drunk at that time. I learnt the following things about people who are very drunk.

1 - It is very hard for you to understand them (They have very slurry speech).
2 - It is very hard for them to understand you (They cant hear properly or focus).
3 - It is very hard to stop them once they start laughing (I admit I made the joke).
4 - It is very hard to stop them from singing at the top of their lungs (I admit I put the song on).
5 - It is very hard to stop them from singing at the top of their lungs after they have gone out onto the street (One man can't stop four men).
6 - It is very hard to make them stop drinking (They will run around and take turns so that when you stop one the others will get a sip).
7 - It is very hard to keep an eye on all of them so they dont fall down and break their brains out of their skulls. (They move around a lot).
8 - It is very hard to prop them together for support because they will all fall down. (You can not hold four men).
9 - It is very very hard to convince them that all their noses dont look like shit and should be cut off immediately (This is where the song came in).
10 - It is very, very, very, very, easy to get stright guys drunk and get them to sleep with you. (No I didn't do that but I am sure I could have).

I am never spendign time with drunk people unless I am drunk myself or I have support from other sober people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|