13 Rabi ul Awwal 1425

Today something very unusual happened to me.

I woke up at 07:32 according to my cell phone. Slightly early. So I decided to cozy in. Then according to my cell phone at 07:34 I got out of bed. I don't know what happened but I fell on the closet besides the bed. I tried to get up but I fell again. On the same closet. I realized I can not move my left leg. I realized I can not move my right arm. This seemed a lot like Hollywood movies. I was actually scared. I was about to scream out so that someone from my family comes in and helps me but I kept quiet.

This is when it hit me. At times your arms and legs can go to sleep when you are sleeping. So I waited and waited. All the while rubbing the leg and arm so that they become active again.

I got into the bathroom at 07:53. I got late for work.

My boss did not believe this story of mine. He said it seemed like an excuse. I don't get my boss. He is cute but is he dumb or something. This is the most clear cut and believable excuse ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|