10 Rabi us Sani 1425

And then people say I dont have a life.

I spend a whole night controlling / overseeing / babysitting / taking care of my friends who were either drunk or high or depressed.

I spend a lot of time looking at people burning tyres and pelting stones due to the untimely demise of a religious leader.

I spend a lot of time driving around the city on a motorbike with a friend and checking out the 'damage' with all the aftermaths of a city wide rioting outbreak with the added thrill of the bike gotten snatched and burnt.

I spend a lot of time discussing politics, religion, economics, history and philosophy with friends.

I spend a lot of time thinking about how cool it would be if I had time to myself.

All this in one day.

And then people say I dont have a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|