03 Rabi ul Sani 1425

Oh god. I finally went for swimming today. After eight months I dived into a swimming pool. Being the obsessive compulsive psycho that I am I swam for two hours straight (not 'that' straight) because I could not stop myself from swimming, even though I was completely exhausted. To top it all off I didn't get a full nights sleep last night. What with controlling four drunk guys from jumping off balconies and setting the tv on fire.

Now every muscle in my body hurts. Did I just use the word muscle? Hmmmm. You have to take that word in its widest possible meaning. Here, it means slightly harder collections of fat and pure blubber. So basically ever piece of fat meat in my body is hurting. As if the physical pain wasnt enough I started dancing later on due to an excessive overdose of swimming induced endorphins and some normal human being saw me dancing alone on the street.

Now I have a severe emotional pain in my spirit. Did I just use the word spirit? Hmmmm. You have to take the word in its widest possible meaning. Here, it means nothing. It doesn't exist. So it means the brain cells in my cranium (in the diminished form that it is) that deal with emotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|